PUFFINS- PANCAKE MUFFINS
The best grab and go breakfast there is, a number of add ins can be dropped in to make these puffins exactly what you want. Its the simplest form of a pancake, and can easily be made for a lot of people in a short amount of time. Best paired with a great cup of coffee. Original recipe here.
- One batch of pancake mix [mixed according to box or recipe directions]
- Optional extra egg if you’d like fluffier muffins
- Optional mix-in’s such as chocolate chips, dried fruit, chopped nuts, cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix together pancake batter and the extra egg.
- Spray muffin tin pan with nonstick spray or use muffin liners. Fill ⅔ way full. Top with 1 tablespoon of mix-ins per muffin.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Photograph from momtomomnutrition.com