Mexican Sweet Potato Casserole
Easy, delicious, healthy and feeds a lot of people. Definitely one of the best eats on the planet. The original recipe can be found here, but we’ve reposted here for you.
1 hour 15 mins
1 hour 30 mins
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked and rinsed
- 1 cup vegetable broth (or chicken)
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed (15 oz each)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes + juices (15 oz each)
- 1.5 cups salsa (I used mild)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (for less spicy cut in half)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne (for less spicy cut in half)
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced
- Preheat oven to 350F. Then, spray a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and place all ingredients into dish. Mix until everything is evenly combined. Bake, covered with tin-foil, for about 75 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and quinoa is cooked (you should be able to tell).